Thanks

Default Turners Industrial Park Sheffield

This is Turners Industrial Park Sheffield over the road is ASDA and the sight is part live.. There is a big f-off fence round, and i thought erm perhaps not but i had a mooch and i found a means into have a look round i could here smashing up.. The Chavs was hard at work then? I shouted and off the little rats ran to where this scum come from. On my own i have a good walk round.. Then out with the camera.. The place is due for demolition and what more can be said it is an empty Industrial Park in Sheffield.. Oh i used to go to school to 1971 up the road so i would have passed each day.. Then i was in a childrens home called Todwick Grange even further up the road in a village called Todiwick and i do remember passing from 1975/1978 and then during a strike in 1984 on me way to the former orgreave coking plant, next to where ASDA used to be, before it moved here around 1994.. Thanks for looking.. Black n white as i have been reading Priomo Levi (If This is a Man) it was the mood of the place..

Thanks

Default Re: Turners Industrial Park Sheffield

Very interesting mate & great shots. I know far more derelict industrial estates that are fully live lol.
    My Blog
    Night Stalker

"We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started... and know the place for the first time."
    T. S. Eliot

Thanks

That look s like a very bleak place indeed. NIce black and white @thumb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxfrenzy View Post
    That look s like a very bleak place indeed. NIce black and white @thumb
    I may have made this look more bleak than it was.. It was clear blue sky's a nice winters day in fact.. For something not that big there was lots there could have gone on longer but i know if the main gate closed i was locked in.. So that made keep a move on and fact of the chavs coming back plus security..

Thanks

Been back today: The whole place was Remploy from 1950 to 1980,s then some parts was demolished new units replaced the old ones and tothers become office space etc.. It was then sold of 1995 and split into 2, we had a good old mooch with a very nice old man who know the place well.. No more images as there was not much more to take..