Still fishing through some old trips I took, found a couple more places I visited that I thought I'd posted here but haven't.

To be honest this place is barely worth visiting, I'd reserve it for a particularly bored afternoon. There's virtually nothing left, but the wooden construction of the building is quite interesting.

All I really remember about this explore is that we were trying to make a stealthy entrance because there's an active hospital on the other side of the building, but ended up making an absolute racket stumbling through some stupid bushes.

Unfortunately I didn't even take one single wide shot of the building. No idea how I managed to miss such a basic thing, but there you go. This was the only external image I took.

As I was crouched by the front door taking this, some hospital staff came and stood on the other side and chatted for a few minutes. Was a bit close, I thought they were going to come in for a second.

Loved the flaky paint on the ceiling in here.

Each set of double doors in the corridors had giant locks on them. Also looks like there's a metal mesh screen that would have closed behind the doors too, seen on the left here.

Up the tower. There wasn't much to see. Nice view out the top though.

So there you go. Not hugely interesting, but perhaps worth a visit if you're in the area.