Thanks

Arrow Mini report - Abandoned House - Loxley - S, Yorkshire 18/09

I wouldnt normally add a house on here, but it was an "interesting explore".

Again this was at the same location as my previous Loxley Factory report and also the Military buildings one I added today - But this was on the other side, and Im not sure if it had out to do with the other two - so here it is

This house I had spotted on flashearth, and somehow again completely missed this on my first visit to the factory. However in my defense its well hidden, and apart from seeing it on flashearth, its very easy to miss due to the density of the trees, in fact I wandered around at first trying to find a way to it, and started to doubt it still existed........but eventually

Aerial Pic from Aboutmyplace.com

Now before you go to any old abandoned house in the woods....I think you need a setting, and I certainly found it...........

no it wasnt a body, it was bottles at least thats what it sounded like when i chucked a brick on it (hows that for respect for the potential dead)

The former entrance to the grounds:

the house from the path i found

Theres actually two buildings, the main house, and then a smaller building connected to the house, almost like a small house...erm if that makes sense.

Couldnt actually get in the main house due to nearly breaking my neck, but access is possible and again when im better equipped ill go back.....

towards smaller building:

the door

erm a random door......

stairs up:

inside:

the roof

also a little outbuildng, nowt in here.....

A nice odd place, with a spooky setting
    Last edited by Esposa; 22-03-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    Exploring the depths of humanity, I find the beauty, the passion, the life, that many forgot.