Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Arrow MG Rover - Longbridge - B'ham - 18/02/2007 - 25/02/2007 & 29/04/2007 (The Factory)

***PIC HEAVY, OVER 100 IMAGES***

I will try & break the images up as much as possible.

Right, first off, this is everything, somewhere to re-upload all the images that no longer appear on 28days due to the amount of sites they have been posted on around the world.
    Two of my Longbridge threads are still the most viewed threads on the whole of 28days, both with over 110,000 views!

The following includes The Main Factory & The Flight Shed Design & Testing facility.

In further threads, I will show the tunnels (the Runway tunnels & The Flight Shed/Shadow Factory Tunnels), the Bodyworks Bunker, The Eastworks Control Bunker (not the Shadow Factory, Exclusive images to myself & The Engineer).
    Since originally visiting, me and The Engineer (28days member) have done a lot of research into the site, much of which helped to uncover the control bunker on Eastworks, never seen before.

Since I have posted videos on youtube, many old employees, including ex line managers and supervisors have been in touch and I have even more information on the site.

It has been great receiving all the kind words from employers who were happy that some kind of photo record of the site was done before 3/4's of it was demolished.
    I have now re-uploaded all my images onto Flickr which should be better than the free account I had on Imageshack.

I have not changed my watermarks, so you will see that as the dates pass by, my watermarks will change, this was due to the fact images were being posted on forums all over the world without us knowing, later Oxygen Thief put ref-backs on my reports and there are loads.

The images may be different sizes as I found some later in the year and they were edited to different dimensions.

When I first entered the site, I really wasn't prepared for the sheer size of the plant.

18/02/2007

6. This Silver MG TF was the main reason my images went global, it was a concept car no-one had seen before!

13. Yes this was complete, yes the keys were in the car, I turned the key but chickened out at starting the engine!!

Continued in next post...
    Last edited by Derelict-UK; 10-04-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    UE Photos & Videos from 2002 to the present day: www.photoaddiction.co.uk