Thanks

Arrow Pool Park 09 April 2011

I wont go into the History of this Lovely Lovely place as it is visited on here so regularly but I visited with Sephirof and after struggling to find it we eventually walked to it through the country park, it was a lovely day and I took a sigma wide 10-20mm and a Nikon D300.
    I was sadened at the total lack of signage and personal effects as this is always what we are looking for but none the less a fabulous mooch.

so here is the obligitory front of house picture, looking grand and business like.

and ofcourse the fire exit that has seen better days, the light was exquisite and shapes it made on the floor reminded me of the twin towers on 9.11..why..dunno

The view from the beautiful main staircase, we noticed that there was police tape around one of the ballustrades so this made the mooch more exciting..here you see sephirof having a breather before finishing the climb to the top.

and the veiw from the bottom of the stairs, I noticed that the once no doubt beautiful Nuel posts (spelt wrong) were sadly missing.

The famous chair that was sitting by the window and was blummin scary with the light falling onto it from the window, the telephone was on the table and I couldnt help but move it into shot for a bit of added interest.

Ok, upstairs was a length of crime scene tape pulled across the hallway, it looked superb so we left it there for the next visitors.

A room on the first floor that had a selection of draws stacked up but I was concentrating on the key and the smashed door panel.

In the basement there was a whole ruck of paperwork and documents that was partially burned and there was also some strange contraption that was probably for some mundane task however I like to think that patients were somehow restrained in it...much more exciting.

The remnants of the toilets that were in surprisingly good nick but I didnt test them out

Lastly Sephirof on the beautiful Roof...what a place and a great Bimble.

thankyou for looking
    Last edited by the kwan; 10-04-2011 at 11:12 PM.