OK, well better late than never, as they say. I'm a lazy shit so I'm only just getting round to posting pics from last Friday/Saturday's explores. So this is just a little one. I went down, drunk off my ass at about 1am on Friday night with a non-urbexing mate, then went back the next day with nitestalker & badbatz. The lighting was better at night, but I take better shots when I'm not blind drunk.

Can't give you much history on the site, its a big house that used to be owned by a local landowner. About 10 years ago it turned into a bit off a doss house with rooms let out to people who had nowhere else to stay, then a couple of years ago it was abandoned. Last summer a smack head was squatting there and managed to set fire to himself and the building, so its really badly fire damaged and partly flooded now. A nice little bonus was finding an old bomb shelter type thing out back. Anyway, on with the pics.

A little long exposure from outside

Nice old bathroom cabinet

Fire damage

Loads of crap

I'd love to have a vintage hoover, my dyson is so mainstream

I normally don't turn down a brew, but maybe not here...

A job for Changing Rooms?

Everything looks more fun when you paint it with coloured light

I'm writing a letter to Daddy.... (guess the film I'm quoting, winner gets ten classic horror nerd points)

Yeah well, we all love Haribo

I don't think this is the right place for children to be playing

Mint

Love that peeling paint

Finally, a few out back in the bomb shelter, playing with torches & colour filters

Anyway, hope you liked them, I've got 3 more reports to go up from Saturday when I get round to it. Cheers for looking.