so its about 8p.m on wednesday the 15th... me and pob are bored.
i tell him of a scafolding covered church in york that i had seen earlyer in the day. so we got our gear together along with another friend twiggy we set off to york.
unfortuantly the church was on a busy street with people passing buy, so we look else where. we remember seeing another building site whilst up on the forum apartments so we head to lave a look.

after scouting for an entrance for about an hour we find an easily climbable fence covered by darkness. so we were in.
making our way to the far corner of the building keeping out of sight for the security hut, we were taking extra care on this explore as its an active site.

we got into and court yard and got in the building we saw from the river then made it up the god knows how many stairs to the top.

view of hungate from across the river

once in the top room we realised we would have to exit onto the scafolding to make the final climb to the roof.

looking round the room we found a hole behind the blue sheet near the top of this pic.

so leaving our bags, only taking tripods and cameras me and pob made it to the roof. twiggy stayed behind not being a fan of heights.

pob looking at the view.

york big wheel.

franky & benny's on foss island.

car park.

chimney.

so after spending about 35mins in this place it was time to leave. making out get away over a rusty blue bridge onto foss island road

really pleased with this one, we've been wanting to do this for ages... our visit was abit sort so may go back soon. pob will no doubt put his pics up too.

thanks