VISITED WITH FOWLE, GeoVDUB AND MJS

Again, got lazy and havent been posting so Ill bang some of them together with a few select shots to clear the back log.....

First off....

STANDEDGE TUNNEL

Standedge Tunnel is the highest, longest and deepest canal and train tunnel in the UK, stretching for 5,029 metres (3.25 miles) through hard millstone grit. An engineering marvel worked on by Gangster No1Thomas Telford, the tunnel runs from Marsden in Yorkshire through to Diggle in Lancashire. Many people have been here and a few have been caught or had to do a runna, the railway people (People who work on railways) use it as a short cut to pop to the shops or whatever and drive there 4x4s down here but luckily we came into contact with no one. As usual I just walked round sipping the 'Zade and not really taking any photos just the usual arty ones that tell you nothing at all.

Its a good mooch if in the area!

These bits lead from the train tunnel to the canal with 3 tunnels in total...

The canal bit (shite photo)

Looking back on another one

Half way up they the train tunnels meet

Theres tons more to see but I wasnt on the ball hence it being on this Efforts...

Next up....

LOST TRAINS OF ARMLEY

Armley Mills was once the world's largest woollen mill and is now an award-winning industrial museum. Its a now a muesum and is good if you like mills and such. Last time I was there was when I was a kid doing one of those school days were you dress up like "in olde times" and pretend to be in a "in olde times" class room, I remember the actor was a proper bitch and made my mate stand in the corner with the "Dunce" hat cos he was writing on his chalk board with the Ink feather. He was like that, used to eat sand too.

Anyways theres a load of trains round back that are closed to the public but open to those who like to hop fences.....

Bet this is Uber old

Next up....

OPEL 3...

NIGHT

AND DAY

Finally got up this badboy a warl back with Fowle, I remember being here drunk with Crippletron and a few others trying to find the hatch at the UEF christmas piss up, maybe it was one to many pints but couldnt seem to nail it! Took us a warl and some more trys but we got up in the end. Visited in the day with Fowle then took MJS up who did a fine night report so I thought Id bang them together and post it in the Efforts.

Briggate on the left was cool to see all the people rushing round...

At the top looking down...

At the top looking up...

Thanks for looking!