Al reet, another explore with Hanel Dante

Saw this place a while back but was reminded by Hanel about its existence so on a late Friday night the recce was done and on Saturday morning ( i think i got the days right maybe not but it dsnt really matter hey ) we did the shoot ...history is hard to find but i got a bit on the gezza that founded the movement....

Wesleyan" has been used in the title of a number of historic and current denominations, although the subject of this article is the only denomination to use that specific title. For a list of other denominations with Wesleyan in their title, please see Wesleyan Church (disambiguation).
The Wesleyan Church is an evangelical, holiness Christian denomination in the United States, Canada, South Africa, Namibia and Australia. The church is part of the holiness movement and has roots in the teachings of John Wesley. The church is Wesleyan and Arminian in doctrine.
The Wesleyan Church has over 411,000 adherents in over 5,000 churches worldwide and is active in almost 100 nations. As of 2005, in the United States there were 128,385 members in 1,626 congregations.[1] In the United States, membership is concentrated in the Midwest. Wesleyan Life is the official publication. The Wesleyan Church world headquarters are in Fishers, Indiana.

John Wesley 17 Jun 1703 – 2 March 1791) was a Church of England cleric and Christian theologian. Wesley is largely credited, along with his brother Charles Wesley, as founding the Methodist movement which began when he took to open-air preaching in a similar manner to George Whitefield. In contrast to George Whitefield's Calvinism, Wesley embraced the Arminian doctrines that were dominant in the 18th-century Church of England. Methodism in both forms was a highly successful evangelical movement in the United Kingdom, which encouraged people to experience Jesus Christ personally.
Wesley's writing and preachings provided the seeds for both the modern Methodist movement and the Holiness movement, which encompass numerous denominations across the world. In addition, he refined Arminianism with a strong evangelical emphasis on the Reformed doctrine of justification by faith.

Cheers for looking Oldsk@@l