not much info on this place infact non at all, its basically an old farm consisting of a few crumbling buildings,a milking shed and ....well just farm stuff.

as farms go i dont usually explore them ,however when kevsy21 first stumbled upon this place he mentioned to me about the amount of bottles left in and around the grounds of this small complex....so went to check it out.

sure enough bottles galore ,and at the back it looks like some sort of tip with bottles everywhere sticking out the ground and just lying around,almost like there growing out of the soil.

just a few i came across which caught my eye was

GARTONS HP SAUCE BOTTLE

(info from wikipedia)

"Gartons HP sauce...a guy called frderick gibson garton a grocer from nottingham registered the name HP SAUCE in 1895.

Garton called the sauce HP because he had heard that a restaurant in the Houses of Parliament had begun serving it.For many years the bottle labels have carried a picture of the Houses of Parliament. Garton sold the recipe and HP brand for the sum of £150 and the settlement of some unpaid bills to Edwin Samson Moore. Moore, the founder of the Midlands Vinegar Company (the forerunner of HP Foods) subsequently launched HP Sauce in 1903."

TABLESPOONS BOTTLE

"an old medicine bottle with measurements in teaspoons on the front which pre-date 1900"

there was lots of others but these 2 stuck out the most

massive thanks for kevsy 21 for guiding me to this place over the phone and for finding this place

explored solo

a look at the buildings first

inside one of the intact sheds (the white one in the first pic)

anyhow round the back your faced with some sort of bottle tip

a tablespoons bottle and a spout from a teapot

some more extreme bottle shots

some sort of vase and a lid from a teapot

some other niknaks lying around...i think this was maybe a bottle top

im sure this was old spice

various bits of crockery also onsite aswell