Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 110
St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 184 Times in 163 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBatz View Post
    Not bad. Seriously, use gear RIght amd no issues, use keynbord soner and i will be morew seful!
    MMM. Cider is BAD

    I don't get what you think is wrong with these, they look fine. What was wrong with the room shots then?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BadBatz For This Useful Post:

    fenrir (02-08-2012)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Preston/Liverpool
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 47 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBatz View Post
    MMM. Cider is BAD

    I don't get what you think is wrong with these, they look fine. What was wrong with the room shots then?
    What the ginger said, blown out windows and not enough detail in the the rest of the room. I'm having a play around with a picture now, will put it up at some point.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    west yorkshire
    Posts
    545
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 176 Times in 173 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    nice pics nice place
    yesterday is history.tomorrow is a mystery. today is a gift thats why is called present

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to boxerheaven For This Useful Post:

    fenrir (02-08-2012)

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 317 Times in 249 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Nice piccies glad you put them up, nowt wrong with them pet
    BLOG I SPLORE WHERE NO MAN HAS SPLORED BEFORE

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mr beardy For This Useful Post:

    fenrir (02-08-2012)

  8. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Islip, Oxfordshire/Fallowfield, Manchester
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Guys, I had a look at this today and the access has now been padlocked shut. There was an open door at one side but this has been blocked with a ladder inside.

    However I can confirm the belltower is now accessible. Even though I'm assuming I'm the first up since closure I'm a bit annoyed I didn't take any photos. But then it's really cramped and claustrophobic (was alone too). There's an intact set of bells, all in MINT condition but it was too cramped to take any photos. Didn't go any further up as the original ladder (not even a proper ladder) was hanging off the wall at one side and didn't look like it'd been used in decades (bags and tripods don't help) though IIRC there is another stored amongst the bells. There's also a secret passage in the rope room, but again this was too narrow and dingy for me to cope. Just thought I'd share that bit of intel with you lot. Check it out before it gets sealed!

  9. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    derpy - derpyshire
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked 306 Times in 273 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Quote Originally Posted by True_British_Metal View Post
    Guys, I had a look at this today and the access has now been padlocked shut. There was an open door at one side but this has been blocked with a ladder inside.

    However I can confirm the belltower is now accessible. Even though I'm assuming I'm the first up since closure I'm a bit annoyed I didn't take any photos. But then it's really cramped and claustrophobic (was alone too). There's an intact set of bells, all in MINT condition but it was too cramped to take any photos. Didn't go any further up as the original ladder (not even a proper ladder) was hanging off the wall at one side and didn't look like it'd been used in decades (bags and tripods don't help) though IIRC there is another stored amongst the bells. There's also a secret passage in the rope room, but again this was too narrow and dingy for me to cope. Just thought I'd share that bit of intel with you lot. Check it out before it gets sealed!

    HEEEEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUYS


    Might go watch the goonies

    Just saying
    'MARK MY DICKING WORDS' - Derphouse, Aug 12
    Flickr Website

  10. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    These were taken the same day that the BLB visited. Not happy with them at all.
    Yeah, bunch of wankers if you ask me.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to FudgeUE For This Useful Post:

    fenrir (14-05-2013)

  12. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Quote Originally Posted by birdinanaviary View Post
    HEEEEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUYS


    Might go watch the goonies

    Just saying
    BY SHEER CHANCE, I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS BELL TOWER.

  13. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bradford
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 317 Times in 249 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Quote Originally Posted by FudgeUE View Post
    Yeah, bunch of wankers if you ask me.
    I'll make you my bitch again fudgy
    BLOG I SPLORE WHERE NO MAN HAS SPLORED BEFORE

  14. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Islip, Oxfordshire/Fallowfield, Manchester
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: St Saviour's Church, Bacup, July 12

    Quote Originally Posted by FudgeUE View Post
    BY SHEER CHANCE, I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS BELL TOWER.
    D'you wanna stop milking that? It's got really annoying now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Saint Saviour’s Church – Bacup – June 12
    By mr beardy in forum Other Sites
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 07:58 PM
  2. Saint Saviour's AGAIN, Bacup, June 2012
    By BadBatz in forum Other Sites
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:00 PM
  3. Archived: St Peter's Church - Stanley Wakefield - July 2011
    By hiddenshadow in forum Other Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:30 PM
  4. Archived: St Peters Church, Stanley. July '11.
    By yorkietommo in forum Other Sites
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 11:29 AM
  5. Archived: Disused Church - Blackburn - July 08
    By KingElvis in forum Other Sites
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •