Thanks

Default Urbex Daff S01E05 - Peace Court (HH3)

Hello to everyone on the forum. It's been more then a month but here I am, back with another episode of Urbex Daff. Like always: no pictures, just a movie.

Many of you will know the location in this fifth episode by the code name of the hospital: 'HH3'. The hospital opened its doors in 1948 and closed them in 1999. After that, it became a center for asylum seekers. Sadly, the hospital was demolished in 2011.

The only building that remains now is the big manor. The manor was built in 1903 and was part of the hospital in the period between 1948 and 1999. Between 2001 and 2009, the manor served as a peace court. The manor isn't protected as a landmark and the cost for renovating it, turned out to be too high. So probably it will also be demolished.

It is a big building but I didn't get to explore a lot. The entry hall was very beautiful, but other than that there are only big empty rooms. There aren't any stairs, so I couldn't reach the upper levels. The basement however, was still nice to explore. Back in the days of the hospital, it was used as a kitchen; with industrial ovens and big refrigerators everywhere. It was quite creepy down there, so I decided to end my video with it.

To see more detail, I recommend watching the movie in HD and/or in full screen.

Have fun watching!

If you like to see other movies, you're welcome to subscribe to my YouTube channel or follow me on Facebook!
    Last edited by Rebel; 27-02-2013 at 12:24 AM. Reason: video not working?

Thanks

Default Re: Urbex Daff S01E05 - Peace Court (HH3)

Again another lovely video!
    Looking forward to the next episode
    The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself.

Thanks

Pity about the stairs, I bet theres some good views from the roof.

Thanks

Thanks for the comments. Yes it's a shame about the stairs, maybe I could take my own ladder or use a rope to get upstairs..

Thanks

Have to say i am liking your video's you edit well and content is good those little windows on the roof intrige me you got a ladder?

Cheers Myke

Thanks

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately a normal ladder won't be sufficient to get upstairs. So maybe I'll try to steal a fire truck someday to see what's behind those little windows. ;-)