Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Arrow Sea Fish Industry Authority, Hull, Report 22/11/08

Sea Fish Industry Authority, Hull, Report 22/11/08

Setting out in the early hours for a recon venture to some of the most Buggard building clusters in Hull located at St Andrews Dock. I noticed a “distant” sounding alarm as I checked things out at the old Lord Line building upon finding it sealed I wandered around the river side to photo Immingham Refinery (as per habit) and noticed that a building I though was once live was the building buzzing with alarm.

As I walked up and down the riverside looking at the derelicts from the 60s/70s and 80s even bagging a “Safe Shot” in the process I realised that the windows in the Sea Fish Industry Authority building opposite didn’t look right “Hell, I think I can see through the damn building (through two walls of windows) and see the lights clearly that are on the other side of the river”. Curiously I approached the place and noted that there was lots of recent looking Chav Building Buggering that had occurred with windows shattered, doors smashed and surprisingly (Thankfully) the memorial next to the place still had fresh flowers and was untouched.

My Fagin like curiosity got the better of me (probably the gloves and coat to blame) and found myself inside the building with the blaring alarm going off. As I quickly went from open room to open room snapping off shots with only the Camera’s LCD screen for light (Torch died fully :-( ). Upon leaving there was no security still so I decided I would phone them up using a number found for them on site and tell them to sort the place out but it seems the number was no longer in use (either that or their phone was disconnected).

Managers room:

Roofs scare me so not many

Roof Shot of Lord Line

Thanks

Default Re: Sea Fish Industry Authority, Hull, Report 22/11/08

That's great work mate and it looks a nice place

Lord Line isn't as sealed as it seems, when I had a look round three weeks ago, I could see at least two ways in. You need to be able to climb a small distance though.

Again, nice work.

Thanks

Yhea, lots to see in Hull. Though a number of them will be bulldozed (Marina/ Fruit Market section *RIP John Good and Sons*), Rotted into collapse (any along the west bank of the River Hull) or Screwed with and pulled down later or Ruined and left as is in the case of the east bank of the River Hull (I'm looking at you Clarence Mill and the rumoured renovation into student lets/ flats ).

St Andrews Docks could go either way at the moment (apparently Lord Line as a lot of support for renovation, they've stopped demo plans once) the rest of it is supposed to fall under the Urban Conservation and Design thing but I'll be damned if the buildings around Lord Line are being conserved.

--
    As far as climbing goes sounds like a job for creaky (if I wasn't paranoid about that big triangle of "Dry Dock" hidden under 4 metres of decades worth of various sediments and carcinogenic crap). My manual climbing ability and dexterity is worse than a armless, legless and headless zombie.

Thanks

The dry dock thing looks ok to cross, give it a go as I'm sure there is some access along those lines.

Have you tried City Temple yet? it's a good place and very photogenic plus you would do a better report than my one LOL

Thanks

Nice work, I share your sentiments about roofs!!
    My Flickr

The treasure we take is captured in images not bags

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingElvis View Post
    The dry dock thing looks ok to cross, give it a go as I'm sure there is some access along those lines.

Have you tried City Temple yet? it's a good place and very photogenic plus you would do a better report than my one LOL

No I haven't attempted City Temple as of yet, its in a little too active an area (even at the early hours when I do my stuff) at the moment given how crap my climbing ability is...at least until I get my new toys

Thanks

new toys !!

Thanks

The Chav interior buggering team has been in since my first visit, the place still as the siren going off and sections of the site have sustained damage (fixtures ripped out and access to a room that was formerly locked is now open)

I was correct in my assumption of what the delinquents were burning a little further down the estuary path when I encountered them a few days ago as the folders near the entrance got screwed and some are missing. Amusingly the one part of the site that I thought would've been smashed to hell more than any other bit was left alone while the soap dispensers have been smashed in the lab, the rack of Ecoli/Ecoli testing tubes (still with brown liquid in them) haven't been touched.

Thanks

Brown liquid in test tubes?

If you drink that, you will mutate into some half man half fish type creature.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingElvis View Post
    Brown liquid in test tubes?

If you drink that, you will mutate into some half man half fish type creature.
    That or you:

Get Ecoli and die

Or

Begin to piss Purple/Red when you contract Ecoli in the future listing a positive result.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast