Thanks

Arrow Portsdown Main - Hampshire [18.01.2009]

Portsdown Main is a disused art/deco MoD research building overlooking Portsmouth

visited with a few guys from here and 28DL (sorry cant remember your user names guys!!!, will edit this accordingly when i remember/am reminded)

anywho, great day out had by all, started off picking a member and his flat m8 up at portsmouth uni, then headed down to the agreed parking lot to meet some others, one from the Isle of White!

anywho, got there only to receieve a call asking where we had parked... good start i thought but nothing we cant overcome haha, soon managed to find each other, kitted up and set off into the cold,

after about a mile of trekking, half of which was muddy, had me worrying about the car getting dirty but meh, nothing that wont clean up (boy i didnt know what was coming)

along the way a startled pheasant decided to attempt to decapitate itself on the barbed wire as we trekked past which was... needless to say... bloody hilarious!

anywho... got within the parameter easy enough and headed straight to the point of entrance to the building we managed to dig up some info on, 10 minutes later we were in

in all visited just about every building on site, but ill let the pics do the talking as im sure your all here not to read

however i will say, exit was pretty funny with SOMEONE opting to take a differnt route.... through some muddy fields... WET muddy feilds, which ended up with 4/6 casulties and ruined trainers, with one of us getting stuck! haha, great fun

anywho.. on with the pics! im sure the other members will have threads up soon also

Last edited by BB; 13-02-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Title icon