a bit of a while ago that i did this one now but thought id better post something and ive got to sort all my new photos out. This was a good explore but after being posted, return trips showed the place becoming more and more trashed. It has now been sealed up and is watched by locals.

Everbloom Mushroom farm was one of the first large scale commercial mushroom growers in the world. It is established in 1980. Everbloom is considered to be one of the few companies cultivating Shiitake mushrooms indoors under environmentally controlled conditions, using "artificial substrate", made of sawdust and organic materials. The farm produced around 1500 kg of shiitake mushrooms each day.
Everbloom has approx. 20 growing houses with logs of mushrooms in each house. The growing houses were equipped with automatically controlled misting, ventilation and lighting.
I am unsure of when this factory closed but the company still cultivates mushrooms in other countries and is still one of the largest cultivating companies in the world.
This factory is situated at Manston and has been left to decay. Remains of equipment and stock are still present to date.

Firstly here are a couple of photos of the mushroom farm in use:-

Now on with my photos:-

Cultivation room

Main factory corridor

Stock room

Staff lockers and toilets

Reception area

Staff room

leaflets

Maintenance/control room

Workshop or delivery room?