Thanks

Arrow Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, 14/7/10

ATTENTION !!! EVERYTHING MUST GO.....ALL DOORS, ALL WINDOWS, ALL WALLS AND EVEN ALL THE ROOFS.

This place is getting tore down quickly as me and cloughandfowle2 noticed last night on our explore. The main building was probably the only building with 4 walls, so we thought lets get in there now before there is nothing left to see. We noticed the security guard on site so we thought a stealth operation was in line and thats all good until you realize you have to somehow quietly stumble across a mountain of bricks from previous buildings. So with our stealth plan out the window we thought "lets just be quick getting in" so we had a quick look around the morgue, which isn't all the exciting to be honest though still quite interesting. So we left the morgue and quickly got into the main building to find that there was alot more in here than we had expected, obviously there wasn't many items or furniture but we were surprised to see that there was still walls standing inside here, but on the down side pretty much all of the ground floor was flooded with water covering our feet (especially in the operating theatre). Anyway heres the pics, dont expect any great shots though as we didn't set about on this explore until about 7pm so natural light was fading quickly and the thunder storm commenced making it that slight bit creepier.

The whole place pretty much looks like this

surprised to see this was still here

anybody have any idea what this thing is ?

Very high tech security

and heres the full album,
    http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q...ge%20Hospital/

This was a really fun explore, but if anybody is thinking of going then GO NOW !!! i cant imagine this place is going to be standing much longer.

Thanks

Default Re: Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, 14/7/10

Heres a few of mine, I took millions of photos but most of them were gash, I dont love my flash as much as fowleandclough so I was pretty much working in the dark and one day we will remember to stop and do some long exposures! This was a really good explore and was made better by the thunder and lighting!